Mid-Market Sales Development Representative
Hey future #Allstar,
We’re Allbound, a fast-growing, innovative, tech startup with offices in the US, UK and India. At Allbound, our goal is to make businesses and partnerships run smoother and more efficiently through technology. The Allbound platform empowers companies to train, onboard, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, we make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what we do, you’re probably wondering, what’s our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers, and that could not be accomplished without our team of #Allstars. We celebrate wins and loses together and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. Overall, we’re here to make a difference in the way people do business, all over the world.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an #Allstar too?
Allbound is seeking an #AllStar Mid-Market Sales Development Representative to work side-by-side with our Senior Executives to evangelize the Allbound value proposition and assist in the strategic sale of both Allbound’s software and its channel sales and marketing methodology.
To be a good fit for the position, we have to make sure we align on a few key things. The ideal candidate for this role is eager to work for an Atlanta-based SaaS start-up that is poised for continued growth. Our future Mid-Market Sales Development Representative is seeking both an opportunity for advancement within Allbound's sales and marketing team, as well as looking to make a positive difference for the potential customer's business.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now.
- Utilize emails and calls to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities
- Set up appointments for account executives to close the deal
- Keep up to date with our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
- Align Allbound solutions with prospect business objectives and needs
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments scheduled
- The ability to demonstrate a consultative selling approach.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills that enable comfortable interaction with senior-level sales and marketing executives.
- The ability to guide prospects through the Allbound sales process.
- An understanding of the SaaS marketplace and both sales and marketing platforms. A general command of SaaS language and the main players is ideal. You should be comfortable talking Customer Relationship Management (CRM), marketing automation, and everything in between — bonus points if you're familiar with Partner Relationship Management (PRM) or channel partner platforms.
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- 2-5 years of experience in business development, sales or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Life-long learner
- Business-minded thinker
- Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
- Loves a startup environment
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
Are you ready to become an #Allstar? We thought so, send in your application today.
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.