Sr Software Engineer (Backend)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Hey future #Allstar,
We’re Allbound, a fast-growing, innovative, tech startup headquartered in the US with offices in the UK and India. At Allbound, our goal is to make businesses and partnerships run smoother and more efficiently through technology. The Allbound platform empowers companies to train, onboard, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, we make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what we do, you’re probably wondering, what’s our culture like? We’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers, and that could not be accomplished without our team of #Allstars. We celebrate wins and loses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. Overall, we’re here to make a difference in the way people do business, all over the world.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an #Allstar too?
Allbound is seeking a detail-oriented and process-driven Lead Engineer (Backend). You will be a large part of a small team of dedicated developers building out a feature-rich, API-driven platform
To be a good fit for the position, we have to make sure we align on a few key things. The ideal candidate for this role is eager to work for a SaaS startup that is poised for continued growth. Your code, written in this agile environment, will go from concept to completion quickly, but smartly. You’ll be able to put your stamp on this product from day one.
Does this sound like you? if so, apply now
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field / extensive work experience
● Expert-level knowledge in object-oriented PHP programming (5+ years)
● Experienced in writing testable, and reusable PHP modules using Laravel Framework
● Advanced knowledge of HTTP API development and patterns like REST (3+ years)
● Advanced experience with SQL or NoSQL database design and interaction (2+ years)
● Basic understanding of DevOps concepts (AWS, Docker Containers)
● Comfortable with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
● A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid team player, with demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving.
● Experience with microservices architectures
● Understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Security-conscious and familiar with best practices and industry standards
● Experience with container management systems like Kubernetes
● Proficient with AWS services, especially in the Compute, Database, Storage, and Analytics products
● Proficient with CI/CD platforms
● CMS development experience
● Knowledge of “the channel” or indirect sales teams and software they use (they are our users)
● Life-long learner
● Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with match
- Pet Insurance
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.